This is a Blog about http://Bhomiyo.com – a site to provide computational and internet resources in Indian Languages – to publish new features and receive users feedback.
Bhomiyo.com site provides following features.
- Search in various search engines like (Google, Yahoo, MSN) together. More search engines can be added upon request.
- Search using online Indian languages Unicode Keyboard.
- Ignore Hrsva, Dirgh mistakes while searching in Indian languages
- Type in Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali, Oriya, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada (http://bhomiyo.com/typepad.aspx)
- Transliterate unicode content from one Indian script to another Indian script (http://bhomiyo.com/xliteratetext.aspx)
- Transliterate unicode content from Indian scripts to English
- Transliterate content from English to Hindi and other Indian languages (http://bhomiyo.com/xliteratetext.aspx)
- Transliterate Urdu sites to Hindi script (http://bhomiyo.com/uxh.xliterate/bbc.co.uk/urdu)
- Online transliteration of web sites (http://bhomiyo.com/xliteratepage.aspx)
- Proxy URL for transliteration http://bhomiyo.com/<Language>.xliterate/<your-site>
These features are described more in detail in the posts on this blog. If you still have comments or questions please post it here or email it to INFO at BHOMIYO dot COM.